Due to maintenance, our online forms will be unavailable on Friday 23 October 10pm to midnight, and on Sunday 25 October 6pm to 10pm. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Issues and contact details
We use the Idox PublicAccess platform to publish planning applications and appeals, building control applications and licensing registers.
We have identified the following accessibility issues with this platform which Idox are currently reviewing.
WCAG AA Criterion 1.4.10 Reflow
- Some pages scroll in two dimensions on small screens
WCAG AA Criterion 1.4.4 Resize text
- Pinch-to-zoom may not be enabled
WCAG A Criterion 1.3.1 Info and relationships
- Not all form controls have labels
WCAG AA Criterion 1.3.5 Identify input purpose
- The purpose of some form fields isn't identified programmatically
WCAG A Criterion 4.1.1 Parsing
- Some pages include duplicate IDs
Results produced by Silktide accessibility checker on 24 September 2020.
If you are having difficulty accessing this information:
Please contact the Systems Administrator for planning applications and appeals, building control applications and licensing registers:
- Completing our contact form
- Telephoning 01455 255647
Last updated: 28/09/2020 12:20