Property searches under EIR
This information is aimed at property search companies. This now includes the additional CON29R questions which we were required to publish from 1 July 2016.
Much of the information required to answer the questions on the CON29R form under EIR is publically available. Where this information isn’t readily available, we can provide information on request under EIR.
Please note the following points:
- We are not obliged to supply information that is already publically available or any future entries. The information to answer questions 1.1 to 3.15 available through EIR is available via top tasks on this page
- We will acknowledge your request and provide you with a response within 20 working days
- EIR provides a right to recorded information. It does not provide a right of access to live systems or networks
- Opinions or information known by officers but not recorded, or general explanations will not be available under EIR
- We may refuse requests which are manifestly unreasonable or that would take an excessive amount of officer time to respond
- There may be a charge for postage and any substantial amounts of photocopying or reproduction of documents; we will advise you of this before the search starts
Official land charges
Our service for local land charge searches (blaby.gov.uk) is looked after by Blaby District Council.
Local land charge searches: For a full personal search, please send your request along with a plan clearly showing the property to be searched, outlined in red. An extract of the register will be provided to you by email, as they do not operate an appointments system.
For more information, please email email@example.com or call 0116 2727579.
Alternatively you can visit Leicestershire Land & Property Searches (leicestershiresearches.co.uk)
Last updated: 21/11/2022 14:53