The legal basis for using your personal data
This privacy notice is designed to help you understand how and why we process your personal data and inform you of your information rights.
Your information may be used under legal obligation or for public tasks in accordance with a number of acts, including but not limited to:
- The Employment Rights Act 1996
- The National Minimum Wage Act, 1998
- The Working Time Directive, 1999
- The Employment Relations Act, 1999
- Health and Safety at Work, etc. Act 1974
- The Equality Act 2010
- The Public Sector Equality Duty - Equality Act 2010
- The Localism Act 2011
- Under contract (traded services)
If you do not provide data, we may be unable in some circumstances to comply with our obligations.
Who will be using your personal data?
The Data Controller is Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council.
The Data Protection Officer for the council can be contacted online: contact form
MHR (payroll provider) is a data processor supporting this purpose.
Last updated: 10/05/2019 14:39