There have been changes to services due to the coronavirus pandemic. Please contact us if you require assistance. Get the latest service information, government news and business support and advice.Coronavirus: information, advice and FAQs
Legal rights, storage and how long data kept
Our use of your data will be subject to the following legal rights:
- Your right to be informed
- Your right to access your personal data
- Your right for us to rectify your personal data
Will your data be stored in or accessible from countries with no UK-equivalent privacy law protections?
How long will your data be kept?
- If your job application is unsuccessful your information will be kept for 12 months
- If your job application is successful we will stop using your data after you leave the council
- Your employment data will be deleted seven years after we stop using it
Last updated: 02/03/2020 10:59