Appraisal and review with map
An appraisal and review of the Stoke Golding conservation area was carried out in September 2013 as part of the council's programme to produce periodic conservation area statements.
Following the completion of the appraisal, officers of the council attended a public exhibition at the Stoke Golding Methodist Church Hall on Tuesday 10 September 2013 from 2pm to 7pm.
Views, concerns and comments regarding the appraisal and the heritage of Stoke Golding are important to the council and the submissions of comments during the consultation period were encouraged.
All comments received were reviewed and were included in a report presented to planning committee on 15 October 2013 prior to the appraisal and review being formally adopted. View the relevant documents:
- Purpose of the exhibition (PDF)
- Appraisal - adopted 15.10.13 (PDF)
- Appraisal map (PDF)
- Management plan map (PDF)
- Long term strategy (PDF)
- Photographic survey of buildings in Station Road and Main Street - adopted 15.10.13(PDF)
- Photographic survey of buildings in Church Walks and High Street - adopted 15.10.13 (PDF)
- Roof survey (PDF)
- Window (PDF)
Last updated: 18/12/2020 10:55