Housing service - feedback and issues

How to send us feedback or raise an issue

We try to get things right first time. However, we appreciate this doesn’t always happen. The following information tells you what to do if you are unhappy with the service you have received or are currently receiving. We take all issues raised seriously and believe we can learn from our mistakes to improve our service in the future. You may also want to tell us if you are particularly happy with the service or feel a particular member of staff has acted above expectations.

If you contact the responsible service manager, we will seek to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and will record the issue as a complaint if this is appropriate. 

Housing repairs, maintenance and planned programmes:

  • Gary Upton - Housing Repairs Manager
  • Edward West - Housing Repairs Senior Surveyor
  • Simon Owens - Repairs Operations Team Leader

Tenancy management, anti-social behaviour and rent:

  • Kim Fearne - Tenancy and Anti-social Behaviour Manager
  • Faye Preston - Tenancy Management Team Leader
  • Patricia Lavendar - Senior Rents Officer

Housing assets and support, sheltered housing, right to buy and health and safety:

  • Clive Taylor - Housing Assets and Support Teams Manager (the designated responsible person for health and safety, per the Social Housing Regulations Act 2023)

Housing options, allocations and homelessness

  • Jo Wykes - Housing Options Manager
  • Ashleigh Brightmore - Senior Housing Options Officer

Private Sector Housing:

  • Rosemary Leach - Private Sector Housing Manager

Service development and resident involvement

  • Lois Hodgkins - Performance and Service Development Team Leader
  • Elaine Gernon - Service Development Officer (resident involvement lead)

You can contact us online:

Complete the housing issues form


  • Tel: 01455 238141
  • Write to Hinckley and Bosworth Borough Council, Hinckley Hub, Rugby Road, Hinckley, LE10 0FR

You can also make a formal complaint by contacting our Democratic Service Manager. Please visit Making a formal complaint for further details.

Complaint handling code

We comply with the Housing Ombudsman's complaint handling code. For further information on the code and our completed self-assessment form, visit Housing Ombudsman Complaints Code - self assessment

Last updated: 17/01/2024 13:07