Due to maintenance, our online forms will be unavailable on Friday 23 October 10pm to midnight, and on Sunday 25 October 6pm to 10pm. Sorry for any inconvenience.
How to send us feedback or raise an issue
We try to get things right first time. However, we appreciate this doesn’t always happen. The following information tells you what to do if you are unhappy with the service you have received, or are currently receiving. We take all issues raised seriously and believe we can learn from our mistakes to improve our service in the future. You may also want to tell us if you are particularly happy with the service or feel a particular member of staff has acted above expectations.
If you contact the responsible service manager we will seek to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and will record the issue as formal feedback unless you tell us you wish to make a complaint.
The relevant managers are:
- Steve Reeves - Repairs Helpdesk Manager
- Kim Fearn - Tenancy and Anti-social Behaviour Manager
- Clive Taylor - Housing Assets and Support Teams (includes estate management, Control Centre support, sheltered housing and resident Involvement)
- Jo Wykes - Housing Options Manager (includes homelessness, allocations and lettings)
- Rosemary Leach - Private Sector Housing Manager
You can contact us using one of the following methods:
- Tel: 01455 238141
- Write to Hinckley and Bosworth Borough Council, Hinckley Hub, Rugby Road, Hinckley, LE10 0FR
You can also make a formal complaint by contacting our Democratic Service Manager. Please visit Making a formal complaint for further details.
Last updated: 07/08/2020 10:49