Purpose of the partnership:
- To work in partnership with local organisations, improve the health and wellbeing of people in the Hinckley & Bosworth district, and to reduce the inequalities in health experienced by some social groups or people living in geographical areas of greater social need
- To identify and agree priority outcomes for health and wellbeing in Hinckley & Bosworth
Our key priorities are:
- Reducing obesity in children and adults
- Promoting wellbeing and good mental health
- Supporting our ageing population
- Reducing the misuse of alcohol
- Reducing smoking
- Supporting teenage parents
These priorities directly align with the county Health and Wellbeing Board.
Health and wellbeing directory of services
This directory provides a variety of information about services that aim to improve quality of life, from counselling to support groups and lots of activities to help keep people mentally and physically healthy. It has been compiled using information supplied by local organisations, groups, agencies and national organisations that provide services for anyone living, working and visiting Hinckley & Bosworth.
We hope that the directory will prove to be a valuable resource for everyone to help improve and maintain their health and wellbeing. Download our health and wellbeing directory
To ensure information is kept up to date and it contains the correct contact details, a schedule has been put into place to allow for amendments and revisions.
Last updated: 21/11/2018 11:00:38