How to view our public registers
Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council has a legal duty to make certain information available to the public in 'public registers'.
- Licensing Act 2003 licences (premises licences, club certificates, personal licences and temporary event notices)
- Taxi and private hire drivers and vehicle licences
- Scrap metal licences
- Caravan site licences
- Animal licensing
- Charitable collections
- Gaming permits and lotteries
Other public registers available for Environmental Health are:
- Cooling towers
- Pollution, prevention and control register
- Health and safety public register
- Houses in multiple occupation (HMO) public register
At present, no land in the borough has been identified as contaminated land under part 2A of the Environmental Protection Act 1990.
If you require more information about our public registers please contact Environmental Health.
Last updated: 15/04/2019 11:39