About public registers

How to view our public registers

Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council has a legal duty to make certain information available to the public in 'public registers'.

Public registers:

You can view the public registers below online:

  • Licensing Act 2003 licences (premises licences, club certificates, personal licences and temporary event notices)
  • Taxi and private hire drivers and vehicle licences
  • Scrap metal licences
  • Caravan site licences
  • Charitable collections
  • Gaming permits and lotteries

See also: Planning, building control and licensing online access issues

Public registers available for Environmental Health are:

Contaminated land

At present, no land in the borough has been identified as contaminated land under part 2A of the Environmental Protection Act 1990.

If you require more information about our public registers, please contact Environmental Health: Environmental Health contact form

Animal boarding

If you would like to find out whether a specific animal boarding establishment is licensed, please contact us.

Last updated: ‎19/12/2023 15:32