Pancake Race, Tuesday 21 February
Hinckley Town Centre. Come and show off your pancake flipping skills, or just have some fun spectating at the Hinckley BID Pancake Race. All pancakes are provided, you just need to bring your own pan.
Find out more at Hinckley BID (hinckleybid.co.uk)
St Georges Day, Saturday 22 April
Hinckley Town Centre. Patriotic fun for all including Punch and Judy, Morris Men and an exciting new play Charlotte Brame. The Scout parade will leave St Mary’s school at 1.15pm.
Burbage Common Open Day, Sunday 14 May 10am to 4pm
Annual countryside open day at Burbage Common. There will be workshops, demonstrations, a map display by Hinckley & District Museum, stalls, Morris dancers, maypole dancing, animals, outdoor activities and lots more fun for all the family. More about events at Burbage Common
Proms in the Park, Saturday 10 June
Hollycroft park. In Partnership with Hinckley Round Table, this evening concert will feature Royal Birmingham Conservatoire Wind Orchestra. Free admission. Find out more about events at Hollycroft Park
More spring and summer events:
- Hinckley BID Easter Bunny Event, Wednesday 5 to Saturday 8 April
- Charlotte Brame Play, Friday 21, Saturday 22 and Monday 24 April
- Armed Forces Day event and parade, Saturday 24 June
- Hinckley BID Soap Box Derby, Sunday 9 July
- Hinckley BID Summer of Fun, Wednesdays 19 July, 26 July, 9 August and 16 August
- Hinckley BID Vehicle Meet, Thursday 20 July and Thursday 17 August
- Medieval Fair, Saturday 22 and Sunday 23 July
- Snap Dragon 10th anniversary, Wednesday 2 to Friday 4 August
- Feast Hinckley, Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 August
Photos and video may be taken at our events
By taking part in an event, you grant the event organisers full rights to use the images resulting from the photography/video filming, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for fundraising, publicity, or other purposes, to help achieve the groups aims. This might include (but not limited to) the right to use them in their printed and online publicity, social media, press releases and funding applications. If you do not wish to be photographed, please inform an event organiser.