The facility to manage business rates will be unavailable 20 to 26 February. The facility to manage council tax and benefits will be unavailable 22 to 26 February. Sorry for any inconvenience.
We will work with the community to lead change and increase climate change engagement.
The council’s emissions:
- We will identify opportunities to reduce carbon across all service areas
- We will fully consider climate change in our decision-making processes
The borough’s emissions:
- We will identify and support existing volunteer groups to help us promote and support climate change initiatives at events
- We will continue to support and engage with young people, schools, and businesses to encourage community events
- We will create a net zero toolkit for schools and businesses and share funding opportunities
- We will continue to share best practice with our partners across Leicestershire
- We will continue to support communities with climate change initiatives through the Green Living Leicestershire Partnership
Last updated: 13/02/2024 10:12