Burbage Common open day, Saturday 16 September
Burbage Common's annual countryside show returns with a new date this September, showcasing local farmers' produce markets and countryside crafts.
There's also a range of activities for all the family, such as bug, bat and bird box making, falconry displays, conservation talks, and not forgetting the very popular fun dog show!
Hinckley BID’s annual motor show, Sunday Sun 17 September
Hinckley town centre
Hinckley BID’s hugely popular free motor show returns to Hinckley town centre and Argents Mead for its 12th year running. Come and join hundreds of vehicle owners from across the midlands and beyond showcase beautifully restored classic cars. More information on the motor show (hinckleybid.co.uk)
Family treasure hunt, Monday 16 to Saturday 21 October
Hinckley town centre
Fun and free treasure hunt for all the family. Follow the clues located on the shop windows in the town to find hidden treasure! Hundreds of pounds worth of prizes to be won. More information on the treasure hunt (hinckleybid.co.uk)
Spooktacular Hinckley, Saturday 28 October
Look out for ghosts, ghouls, witches, and wizards! Dress up in Halloween costumes and enjoy pumpkin bowling, creepy crafts, spooky stone painting and more!
- Heritage weekends, Saturday 9 and Sunday 10 September, and Saturday 16 and Sunday 17 September
- Hinckley High Street Heritage Action Zone present ‘The Cultivated Author’, a play about the life of Elizabeth Coxhead, Friday 27, and Saturday 28 October
- Remembrance Sunday, Sunday 12 November
- Christmas Lights Switch on and Tin Hat Fair, Friday 17 and Saturday 18 November
- Christmas lights car trail, Wednesday 6 December
- Hinckley BID and Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council’s Festive Fun Run, Sunday 3 December
- Carols around the tree, Friday 8 December
- Festive Feast and crafts market, Sunday 10 December
- Hinckley BID’s Santa’s Surprise, Saturday 16 to Wednesday 20 December
Photos and video may be taken at our events
By taking part in an event, you grant the event organisers full rights to use the images resulting from the photography/video filming, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for fundraising, publicity, or other purposes, to help achieve the groups aims. This might include (but not limited to) the right to use them in their printed and online publicity, social media, press releases and funding applications. If you do not wish to be photographed, please inform an event organiser.