View and make a comment
You can view and comment on applications online 24 hours a day, seven days a week using planning online.
Before making a comment we would recommend that you read our terms.
If you submit your comments online, you will be timed out after 20 minutes of non-activity and will lose your text. If you are submitting a lengthy comment, we would suggest that you type your comment into a word document and then copy and paste it into the comment box in the online form.
It may take longer to download and view certain documents. This depends on your internet speed and the size of the document in question.
Alternatively you can view and comment on applications by visiting the Hinckley Hub, Rugby Road, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 0FR between 8.30am to 5pm (Monday to Thursday) and 8.30am to 4.30pm (Friday).
If you require assistance please do not hesitate to contact the office on 01455 238141.
As part of our continuing commitment to improving the level of information we provide in these web pages, planning online allows you to:
- Automatically receive email alerts on new and existing planning applications (refer to the user guide for more information)
- Monitor the progress of planning applications
- Submit comments about an application
- Search a regularly updated list of applications that have been validated and decided each week (weekly list). It also allows you to save your searches to be run automatically for you
- Track planning applications
- View details of some historical planning applications. Applications with decisions notices are available to view from 1974. Should information not be available please contact the planning department by completing a contact form
- View property details by referencing a map
- Search for planning appeals
- View electronic case files on line by selecting on the ‘Documents’ tab within planning online to enable you to view electronic case files online. These include plans, application forms and decision documents. In most instances, you can measure and scale from these drawings and plans
If you are unfamiliar with how planning online works, please take time to read our user guide: planning online user guide.
We only publish responses from statutory consultees. If you would like further details on how many other responses have been received for a particular application, an electronic copy can be provided on request. Please call 01455 238141 or complete a contact form.
Last updated: 25/06/2020 09:33