There have been changes to services due to the coronavirus pandemic. Please contact us if you require assistance. Get the latest service information, government news and business support and advice.Coronavirus: information, advice and FAQs
Submission, examination and next steps
Following the Regulation 16 consultation (see more information below), comments submitted to the Borough Council have been sent to the Neighbourhood Plan Examiner, Mr Tim Jones of No5 Chambers. A requirement during the Examination is for all of the comments to be publically available on the council's website. You can view all of the Regulation 16 comments (including Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council's) below:
- 01 Sport England (PDF)
- 02 Natural England (PDF)
- 03 Historic England (PDF)
- 04 The Coal Authority (PDF)
- 05 Market Bosworth Parish Council (PDF)
- 06 Avison Young on behalf of National Grid (PDF)
- 07 Highways England (PDF)
- 08 Persimmon Homes (PDF)
- 09 Landmark Planning (PDF)
- 10 Leicestershire County Council (PDF)
- 11 Pegasus on behalf of Davidsons Part One (PDF)
- 11 Pegasus on behalf of Davidsons Part Two (PDF)
- 12 Severn Trent (PDF)
- 13 Gladman
- 14 Avison Young on behalf of Jelson (PDF)
- 15 The Environment Agency (PDF)
- 16 Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council (PDF)
If you are unable to view any of the documents above for any reason, including if you require the document in an accessible format, please request an alternative format using our planning policy contact form
How you could get involved - Regulation 16 submission consultation
The final version of the Desford Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP), prepared on behalf of Desford Parish Council, was submitted to the council and was the subject of consultation, under Regulation 16 of the Neighbourhood Planning Act. Letters and emails were issued to all those consulted in the previous stages of the process.
Comments are no longer being accepted for the Regulation 16 submission consultation.
View the neighbourhood development plan
You can view the submission version of the NDP and the supporting documents below:
- Desford Neighbourhood Plan submission version December 2019 (PDF)
- Regulation 15 submission letter from the Parish Council (PDF)
- Basic conditions statement (PDF)
- Consultation statement (PDF)
- Map of Desford Neighbourhood Plan designated area (PDF)
- Desford Parish Council draft minutes 18 December 2019 (PDF)
- Desford final Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) report (PDF)
- All other supporting documents can be found on the Desford Parish Council website: neighbourhood plan (desfordparishcouncil.co.uk)
If you require the documents in any other format, please get in touch with the Planning Policy team.
Additionally, you can:
- Visit Desford Parish Council's website: neighbourhood plan (desfordparishcouncil.co.uk)
- View hard copies at the Hinckley Hub or Desford Library:
- Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council, Hinckley Hub, Rugby Road, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 0FR
- Desford Library, Main Street, Desford, Leicestershire. LE9 9JP
During the consultation you could send us your comments in various ways including: completing the comments form available online throughout the duration of the consultation, filling in the planning policy contact form, send a letter to the planning policy team, or you could download and return our Desford Regulation 16 response form (DOCX).
Comments were invited between Wednesday 22 January 2020 and 5pm Wednesday 4 March 2020.
Now we have concluded the consultation, comments will be forwarded to the Neighbourhood Plan Examiner appointed by the Local Planning Authority and Desford Parish Council.
If the examination results in a positive response either to proceed to referendum with or without modifications, the council will seek to proceed to the public referendum stage as soon as is reasonably practical.
All comments will be made available, and identifiable by name and organisation (where applicable) to the appointed examiner, Local Planning Authority, and Desford Parish Council. Please note that any personal information will be processed by the council in line with the Article 6(1) (e) of the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018
Last updated: 27/03/2020 12:36