Downtime this weekend
Due to maintenance, our online forms will be unavailable on Friday 23 October 10pm to midnight, and on Sunday 25 October 6pm to 10pm. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Our main documents
- A5 Partnership and Strategy – This introduces you to the A5 Partnership, provides information on business conducted by the partnership and includes a link to the A5 Strategy and Action Plan identifying opportunities for improvement to the A5 trunk road through the Midlands
- Community Plan - This sets out priorities for improving the quality of life in the borough, based on the views of local people and on research into the needs of the area
- Community Right to Bid - This gives community groups a fairer chance to save assets (buildings or land) that are important to them
- Communications Strategy - This strategy sets out how we will consult with our residents to provide the best services possible
- Corporate Plan - This provides the residents of Hinckley and Bosworth, our councillors and staff with a clear idea of our long-term vision to improve the quality of life for our residents
- Cultural Strategy - This strategy supports Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council’s cultural offer for arts, children and young people services, events, health and wellbeing interventions, heritage, museums, play, sport and tourism
- Customer Service Charter - The charter shows how we are committed to delivering excellent customer service and to underline the standards that must be met and delivered by all officers, for all services
- Customer Services Vision - The vision ensures that our workforce is representative of the community we serve, enabling staff to fully understand the needs of the customer and to offer an empathetic and informed service
- Corporate Enforcement Policy - This policy sets out Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council's enforcement policy and regulatory service standards
- Digital Strategy - A strategy for the Leicestershire Districts ICT Partnership which sets out how we introduce, manage and use digital technologies to make it easy for our residents to access council services digitally
- Efficiency Plan - This plan will help us to secure our future level of funding from central government up to and including 2019/20
- Housing Allocations Policy - We use a choice based approach to let vacant properties. This policy sets out how we came to that decision
- Information Governance Framework - Our framework sets out how we process, store and share information.
- Licensing Act 2003 Policy - This policy sets out the issues that Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council will take into account when determining licences throughout our borough
- Local council tax support policy - explains how the council tax support scheme works and how we assess council tax support claims
- Medium Term Financial Strategy - This sets out the framework for the council's financial planning for a period of three years
- Pay Policy statement - This sets out how the council determines pay decisions across all aspects of pay and provides a framework to assist council members in determining a pay strategy in a fair and equitable way within the council's Medium Term Financial Strategy.
- Planning policy and the local plan - Local Plan 2006 to 2026 and Local Plan review 2016 to 2036
- Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act (RIPA) policy
- Wheeled bin and container policy - Provision and service information in respect of recycling, garden waste and rubbish collections
- Young People's Strategy - This sets out the work we will do to support young people in the borough to meet their full potential